Partner and Provider Forum
The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 19th June 2018, 9.30am - 12noon
At the last Forum presentations were provided by Hertfordshire County Council, Hertsmere Borough Council and Dr Claire Kaye, GP, Shopwick Surgery. The Hertsmere’s Partner & Provider Forum is focused on building the capacity of the voluntary sector and enabling the interests of voluntary organisations to be fully represented.
Bringing together health and social care organisations twice yearly to network, and to identify and develop areas for joint work.
The Hertsmere Partner and Provider Forum is a forum where voluntary, community and social enterprise groups and organisations (VCSEs) providing a service in Hertsmere or the neighbouring area can develop partnership working between themselves and partners from other sectors. Open to representatives from local groups but please advise us of your intended attendance to ensure adequate seating is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Hertsmere always welcome suggestions from member organisations for upcoming Forum subjects. The Forum meetings format is a mix of Presentations, Consultations, Networking and Partnerships Working together for a stronger community voice, so if you have anything to share, or want to know more about please contact email@example.com.
Hertsmere Partner and Provider Forumaim to Promote the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector within the Borough by:
- Promoting partnership working in the sector and with other agencies
- Promoting and celebrating voluntary and community activity in the Borough
- Promoting volunteering as a worthwhile and rewarding activity.
The Forum does this through Supporting all members through an annual programme providing information, updates and on-going professional development.
- Enabling voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations to come together to exchange information, share ideas and address issues of mutual interest and importance.
- Facilitate dialogue between partners and develop links with prospective partners.
- Giving the sector a bigger voice and more effective representation at a strategic level.
- Influencing local strategies that will bring community benefit.
- Making best use of sector skills, resources, information and expertise by working co-operatively.