Community Hertsmere is a membership organisation, dedicated to supporting the Voluntary, Community, Faith, CIC, Social Enterprises and small-medium sized Businesses based or working in Hertsmere.
- exclusive member benefits
- become part of the voice of the sector
Annual membership runs from April each year.
By becoming a member of Community Hertsmere, you will be able to access specialist, professional advice, training and support that will help your organisation to thrive. So become a member today and take advantage of all that we have to offer:
- Specialist Volunteering Support
- Specialist Funding Advice and Support
- Professional Representation within the Sector
- Help and Guidance with Managing your Organisation
- Free and Discounted Training and Events
- Plus access to our discounted services
Individuals and Not-for-Profit Organisations CIC, Social Enterprise and Business Sector
|Individual/Family||£5||1 – 5 full-time staff||£50|
|Annual income less than £50,000||£20||6 – 15 full-time staff||£100|
|Annual income more than £50,000||£50||16 – 50 full-time staff||£250|
|Non-member fee for advertising||£15||50 + full-time staff||£500|
If you would like to speak to one of the team or would prefer to receive a paper copy of our membership form, please do get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8207 4504.