Hertfordshire Sustainable Funding Fair
TheHertfordshire Sustainable Funding Fair provides a great opportunity for voluntary
and community groups from across Hertfordshire to come together for the morning to find out about new and existing funding and support services available to groups in
Hertfordshire. The Funding Fair is FREE to attend and aimed at those who work or
volunteer for community groups, charities, voluntary organisations, sports clubs
and social enterprises in Hertfordshire.
Join us at the Fair to:
• Talk directly to funders and browse the information stands.
• Take part in workshops delivered by experts and learn more about the latest funding and development opportunities.
• Look at wider issues around sustainability.
• Network with other voluntary sector colleagues to share news, views and ideas.
• Book a one-to-one funding advice session with the Big Lottery.
de Havilland Campus
Hatfield, AL10 9BL